Drastic change in health strategy. Massive backing by the Fed. Historic tax package. Slump in growth in Q2. The presidency to the Democrats? Rebound in equities.
- Trump capitulates in the face of the magnitude of the health crisis in the US
- The US is the new epicentre of the crisis
- Alarmist estimates of up to 200,000 deaths
- Is Trump losing the 2020 presidential election?
- 2 trillion dollars to counter the effects of Covid-19
- Key rates at zero
- Increase in government deficit of close to 20% in 2020
- Has the Fed exhausted its creativity?
- Sharp contraction in GDP in Q2
- Possible rebound in Q3
- USD interest rates close to zero
- What prospects for equity markets?