Covid-19: a risk totally overlooked. Active management alone is able to counter a market shock. Is Covid-19 a lasting threat? Should we believe in a rapid rebound?
- A real threat yet totally neglected for almost two months
- Active and rational management alone is able to protect against a market shock
- The Covid-19 reminds passive investors that this approach is by far not without risk
- Covid-19 and Saudi Arabia cause panic
- Is Covid-19 a lasting threat to the global economy?
- Falling financial markets will affect consumer sentiment
- The organization of world production will undergo significant adjustments
- Should we believe in a rapid stock market rebound?