400 billion in cash injections in Q4. Expansion or status quo in 2020? High earnings expectations. Extreme equity valuations. More risks than opportunities.
- Massive and questionable cash injections in Q4
- 400 billion in new liquidity
- Why has the Fed intervened so massively?
- Dangerous interdependency between markets
and monetary policy
- Financial markets gamble on the Fed put
- Can the Fed prevent the speculative bubble it
has created from bursting?
- Are there any rational investors left in 2020?
- What is there to fear in the short term if
markets depend on liquidity?
- High earnings expectations and extreme